1. Keto pancakes
Are you unsure of what to eat in the morning for morning breakfast when you’re on the keto diet? Made with the almond flour and cream cheese, and eggs This Low-carb Pancakes are the perfect breakfast option.
1/2 c. almond flour
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
4 large eggs
1 tsp. lemon zest
Butter, for cooking and serving
- A medium-sized bowl mix together almond flour cream cheese, eggs as well as lemon zest, until they are smooth.
- In a nonstick pan over medium-low heat, melt one tablespoon butter. Pour 3 tablespoons of batter. Cook until the mixture is golden. about 2 minutes. Flip the pan and cook another 2 minutes. Transfer the batter to a plate, and repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve with butter.
2. Keto baked eggs
Begin your day by having eggs cooked in pots and the smokey taste of salmon. Take this delicious dish on its own for a easy breakfast or keto breakfast idea , or serve it with bread that is crusty to enjoy a warm breakfast.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. Cover individual 8-oz ramekins with 1 tablespoon butter. (If you do not have ramekins, check out the some tips below on how to prepare this recipe using muffin tins)
- Finely chop desired herbs. Blend in a bowl parmesan cheese, salt and pepper
- Add 2 tablespoons of cream into each bowl, and then sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the parmesan/herb mix equally on top of the cream. Mix lightly to incorporate.
- Crack two eggs into each ramekin, taking care not to break the yolk.
- Bake until the yolks are cooked, about 17-20 minutes, based on the way you prefer the egg yolks.
3. Keto snacks bars
Snacks on the go are never more convenient These bars are packed with nuts as well as other healthy fats that make them the perfect energy booster before hitting your workout or if you’re having an incredibly busy day ahead of you.
- 9 Ingredients
85g (1/2 cup) almonds
- 55g (1/2 cup) walnut halves
- 80g (1/2 cup) macadamia nuts
- 80g (1/2 cup) pepitas
- 85g (1 cup) desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 130g (1/2 cup) peanut coconut spread
- 60g (1/4 cup) coconut oil solidified
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Method Steps
- Step 1
Cleanse and line the 16x 26cm (base measurement) lamington pan with baking parchment.
- Step 2
- Process the walnuts, almonds macadamia nuts, pepitas, and almonds in food processor until finely chopped. Transfer the mixture to the bowl of a large size. Mix in the cinnamon and coconut.
- Step 3
Mix the coconut oil, peanut butter, and vanilla into a smaller pot and cook, stirring at a low temperature for 3 to 5 minutes or until the mixture is melted and thoroughly mixed.
- Step 4
Combine the ingredients with the peanuts, and mix until it is well-combined. Place the mixture in the prepared pan and smooth the surface using the help of a spoon. Place the pan in the fridge for about 3 hours or until it is firm. Cut into 16 bars.
4. Keto frittatas
Are you an expert in meal preparation? Create these easy and quick salamis and other cheese bites on the night prior to, and they’ll be great for breakfast the following day.
Keto Frittata Recipe Ingredients
- Four slices of Bacon
- 1 cup of mushrooms, cut into slices
- Two tablespoons Butter
- 4 ounces of baby Spinach
- One cup Cheddar Cheese and shredded
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- Half teaspoon Pepper
How To Make Keto Frittata
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C/355F.
- Put a cast-iron skillet on a high flame.
- Chop the bacon into small pieces and add to the skillet. Sauté for four minutes and before adding the butter.
- Add the mushrooms, and sauté for an additional 3 minutes.
- Add the spinach, and cook for 2 more minutes or so, until it’s been started to wilt. Remove the pan from the flame.
- Sprinkle the cheddar on your sauteed vegetables.
- A mixing bowl add eggs, cream, pepper, salt and. Mix until well-combined.
- Place the eggs in the dish, then place the pan in the oven.
- Bake at least 20 mins, or till the egg is no longer jiggles.
- Remove the cake from the oven, cut into four pieces, then serve.
5. Keto muffins
Bake ahead of time muffins, ready! These almond, strawberry and chocolatebad muffins can be made on the weekend and last for the duration days of the week. That’s a good reason to rise early!
- 1 Cup of almond fine flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol or 1 tbsp of sugar or stevia equivalent
- 1/4 cup of your milk of preference
- 1 large egg that includes the vegan alternatives mentioned earlier in this post, as well as 1 flax egg.
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mini chocolate chips that can be used as an option (or sugar free chocolate chips) or chopped walnuts or pinch cinnamon etc.
- This recipe is my favorite as mini muffins , since they are lighter in texture, however you can certainly make regular-sized muffins if that is what you like. This recipe can make four regular-sized muffins, so you can double it!
Pre-heat oven to 350 F. Grease the inside of a mini muffin tin thoroughly. Mix the dry ingredients (stirring thoroughly) Then mix in wet ingredients. Pour the mixture into cups for muffins, filling approximately 2/3 full. Bake for 10 minutes on the middle rack (or 15 minutes for muffins that are regular size). Remove the muffins from the oven and allow to cool for another 10 minutes, at which point they’ll continue to harden. Take care to go around the edges of each muffin using an ice-cream maker and remove. If you do try these muffins, make sure you give the recipe a rating below!