Ingredients korean bbq sauce recipe
for 2 servings,
- 1 1/2 1 lb ribeye steak(700 grams) or any other well-marbledand tender cut
- 1 onion. 1/2 rough chopped and half thinly
- Three cloves of garlic
- 1/2 pear peeled, roughly chopped
- 3 spring onions one cut into pieces, and 2 cut into 1/4-inch round pieces
- Three tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper 1 teaspoon black
- 1/3 cup soy sauce(80 g)
- 3 tablespoons oil of sesame
- 1 tablespoon oil from canola
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, to serve
- 2 cups of cooked rice(400 grams) For serving
- Banchan (Korean sides) to serve (optional)
- Cut your beef into thin slices as you can and then place it in the bowl of a large. The use of frozen or chilled beef will make cutting much easier.
- In a food processor or blender Blend the onion chunks garlic, pear and green onion pieces pepper, brown sugar soy sauce and sesame oil until it is smooth.
- Pour the marinade over the meat then add the thinly sliced onion, and mix it all together to coat. Cover the beef with plastic wrap and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at minimum 30 minutes or for up to an overnight.
- Cook the oil with canola in a large pot on high heat. The meat is then rubbed dry.
- While being careful not to crowd the pan, cook the beef marinated in the sauce and onions until golden. Sprinkle with the green onions sliced along with sesame seeds.
- Serve with rice and other side dishes.
The marinades are simple to make and the majority of these recipes don’t require a lot of time to marinate. They can all easily be doubled or tripled to accommodate a large number of people which makes it ideal for summer parties.
If you decide to make the multi-purpose Korean marinade it will be more efficient and simple because there is no need to create the marinade again each time. korean bbq sauce recipe.
If you’re not willing to spend time grilling outdoors or isn’t practical for you, you can use an electric or gas portable grill electric grill to cook your meals at the table. Broiling in the oven is also an option for these dishes.
As with all Korean dishes, serve Korean BBQ with lots of vegetables, including salad, Perilla leaves (kkaennip), pachae as well as the ssukgat (crown daisy) and ssamjang (sauce to wrap the food). If you’d like to add other vegetable dishes to the menu take a look at my 15 Korean vegetable side Dishes.
1. LA Galbi (Grilled Beef Short Ribs)
Beef short ribs from the ribs are one of the most requested barbecue recipes in Korean homes, particularly for gatherings and special occasions. Here’s my tried and tested recipe for the perfect marinade for galbi!
Bulgogi is easy to prepare at home using just a few ingredients and the thinly cut beef will not take too long to marinate. This recipe for bulgogi teaches all you need to learn about making the most delicious bulgogi!
3. Jeyuk Bokkeum (Spicy Pork BBQ)
Hot Korean bulgogi pork marinated in an gochujang-based sauce that has tons of fresh ginger and garlic! It is a perfect dish for foodies who like spicy!
4. Korean-style Pork Ribs
The perfect combination of moist, tender and delicious Korean BBQ pork Ribs! Pick from two marinades: sweet and savory, or spicy.
5. Dak Bulgogi (Chicken Bulgogi)
If you love the flavor of sweet and savory bulgogi but you don’t enjoy the red color of meats, then this is ideal for you! If you grill outside chop the chicken into chunks and let it marinate for longer. Increase (or triple) the recipe if required. Grill until nice and charred, alternating with marinade.
6. Samgyupsal Gui (Grilled Pork Belly)
Samgyupsalgui, which is fresh pork belly that has been grilled is extremely well-loved in Korea. It’s simple to cook since you don’t have to marinate the pork.
7. Maekjeok (Doenjang Marinated Pork)
Doenjang (Korean fermented soybean paste) marinated pork is a excellent alternative for your Korean barbecue. Doenjang’s salty, sweet flavor adds umami-like taste to the meat but without taking over the pork.
8. Spicy Grilled Chicken
This spicy barbecued Korean chicken is so delicious and is sure to be your new favorite grilling out in the summer months if you enjoy spicy food.
9. Gochujang saewu gui (Spicy Shrimp)
Delicious spicy grilled shrimp, flavor with a delicious gochujang sauce! The marinade is easy to prepare as well as the cooked shrimp heat in a short time. It’s a great add-on to your summer barbecue!
10. Salmon Bulgogi
Make a change to your salmon recipe You can make this delicious bulgogi-flavored salmon! The marinade is simple to make and cooks the fish extremely quickly!